Business Law Division of Stanley-Wallace Law Now Open
Have you ever wanted to start your own business but didn’t know where to begin? Or maybe you own a business now and want to expand? Think doing so will cost you an arm and a leg?
Whether you’re just starting out with your small (or large) business or you’ve been in business for a while and need some advice, Stanley-Wallace Law can help. We are excited to announce that we now have a Business Law Division helmed by our of-counsel Amber Sheppard and offer services at affordable rates that won’t blow your business’ budget for the year.
What makes our firm different? Our experience and mindfulness of your time and resources.
Our Business Law Team is comprised of licensed attorneys who have first-hand knowledge of starting, operating, and managing companies, both big and small. We know the metaphorical blood, sweat, and tears that goes into owning a company. Stanley Wallace Law works hard to keep your legal headaches to a minimum by offering a variety of legal services for our clients.
Business Law Services Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- In-house counsel (otherwise known as General Counsel)
- Formation of partnerships, limited liability corporations (LLC), corporations, LLC’s and preparation of related documentation (Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreements, Resolutions, Filing with Secretary of State, Generating a Tax ID Number)
- Document drafting
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Noncompete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- Commercial contracts, including services agreements, partnering agreements, vendor/supplier agreements and reseller agreements
- Employment contracts
- Employee manuals
- Independent Contractor Contracts
- Corporate governance, including board of director matters and stockholders’/voting agreements
- Liability Waivers
- Model Release Waivers
- Managing and Negotiating Corporate Transactions
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures and other partnering transactions
- Leveraged buy-outs
- Sales of businesses
- Worker’s Compensation
- Deciding whether someone should be employee or independent contractor
- Family Law Services specifically for business owners (wills, pre-nuptial agreements, antenuptial agreements, divorce, community property partitions, spousal support)
How Do I Utilize Stanley-Wallace Law Business Division?
We offer three ways for you to retain our services or get help with your legal questions.
Business Subscription Services .
Understanding you have limited resources but may need an attorney more often than you think in your business endeavors, we offer monthly legal services subscriptions for our corporate clients that includes:
- Monthly meetings
- Document review
- Legal opinions
- Included Notary service
- Current Business Clients Only Monthly Business Newsletter
- Discounts on our other services
For more information on pricing and our three level options, check out an upcoming blog post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat Fee and Hourly Services.
We offer flat rate services for a majority of legal items your business may need, such as a single document draft (ex: Operating Agreements, Waivers, Contracts), formation of your organization and filing with the secretary of state, or nonprofit formations, just to name a few. If you have a legal issue that may require more time and attention then we have hourly rates that won’t break the bank for you.
Have some legal questions and just want to know your options moving forward? Can’t decide what option you need from us? Give us a call to schedule your paid consultation and we will walk you through your legal issue and help you pick a short-term and long-term plan specific to you, your needs, and your business.
Very limited spots available for our business clients in order to ensure each client receives the utmost attention from our staff and attorneys. Call us today for a consultation or to learn more information. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and read our blog posts to get the most up to date information on our services and business launches.